Saturday 19 November 2011

Two viscounts and an Honourable.

I thought that something was up. Ari was sat in his lair throwing a baseball against the wall and catching it. He was at his vocal best today as the hunt was in the vicinity. All the quality were on the yard getting their horses prepared to give Reynard a run for his money and this was to be his chance. With a final gnaw at the cage he was free.

                                            Group 4 said it was secure.

The next thing the woofing had turned to growling and he was amongst them nipping away ready to do his worst . The first I knew of this was when I went outside to see what the commotion was about and he came bounding up with his tail wagging furiously. I was confused as to why the yard was deserted and the Hound of the Proletariat roaming free. Guess I will have a bit of apologising to do tomorrow. DJ ventured out for a stroll later and although not back to 100% seemed a bit more lively.

Great news to see the incomparable Kauto Star win his fifteenth grade 1 win today at Haydock Park. I was sat at home on my own cheering him home with a tear in my eye and not a penny invested in him. What a horse

            "Kauto Star ? Pah, did I tell you about when I ran at Worcester ..." etc etc