Wednesday 30 November 2011

Farewell old friend

Today Ari was, of course, supporting the comrades who were on strike. Despite being a non public sector dog he showed his solidarity by neither biting or threatening anyone. To demonstrate his commitment he chained himself to Housemate's trailer.

                       "The peoples' flag is deepest red etc"

Not to be left out DJ did not romp anywhere and proceded in a dignified walk thereby not providing entertainment for small children. I was so humbled by their attitude that I went and bought a whole bag of doggy treats to put into their strike fund. At the end of his protest I was returning Ari to his lair when I noticed that I couldn't see DJ anywhere. I searched around the yard everywhere for her. All I could hear was a distant num num num sound. I tracked it down to a corner of the barn and there she was tucking in to the, now opened, packet of treats. It took me all my strength to drag her off.


                                                     Replete.

Today is, thankfully, the day that the Mo is going to be harvested. So this is your last chance to give some money towards research into Prostate Cancer. If you have sniggered at this ridiculous fungus, and who hasn't ? Please follow this link and donate. Thank You
http://uk.movember.com/donate/

So for the final time, Thank Goodness



There will be no blog for a few days as we are off to deepest Devon on family activities