Friday 7 October 2011

Montenegro vs Kevin Webster

All my negotiating skills are due to be put to the test this evening as the England footy match is on Sky but it's a rollover Corrie. Distaff and Housemate both Corrie fans. Where's Harry Hill when you need him ?

The entire household went for a hack this morning, we rode to Hopton Cangeford looking like the Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Death was not well enough to come in today). We were enjoying the scenery in a relaxed manner when we spotted three professional riders approaching from the Racing Stables. "Sit up straight and try to look like a proper rider" was my instruction. Kavi looked longingly at the thoroughbreds, he's stuck with a field full of Arabs and part of misses the racing environment, I try to tell him that it's safer carrying me round the roads than jumping those big fences but I don't think that he is convinced.

Up and coming trainer introduced us to our new charges today, one of whom is a former inmate of Jonjo O Neill's called Fresh Air and Fun, he is a super looking individual who has jumped round the National fences so should pay his way in Point to Points after Christmas.

Had to phone the bank this morning to ask them to stop giving my money away willy nilly. I gave my details to the nice lady but when I asked them to sort it out was told that the computer wasn't able to be used until 9 15. Why ? Was it having a lie in ? Did it have to do the school run ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quh8VCfXE3g&feature=related

I make no apologies for posting the above, It's fusion jazz so practise saying "Nice" and give it a listen, it is the soundtrack to me writing this and drowns out the whining Mancunians on the TV.