Friday 9 September 2011

A new start

Although this is not the best time to start a blog mainly about jump racing, it does leave me 10 days to make sure I have this blogging business sorted out.
My nom de blog is from my horse; a retired jumper called Kavi who was trained for the majority of his career by Simon Earle. A lot of Simon's horses run without wearing horseshoes, this is an alien concept to most trainers but is one which I support.
 Kavi's last race was at Newton Abbot in August 2010 when he incurred a slight tendon injury. He was retired and I was fortunate enough, through my support of "barefoot" horses, to be allowed to give him a happy retirement at our small yard just south of Ludlow in Shropshire.
http://www.simonearleracing.com/
I also hope to post some news about him and our other equine chums here at the yard;
Ley Lader aka Rooster who is my wife's endurance horse.
http://www.endurancegb.co.uk/
This link will tell you about endurance riding, I will keep you up to date with his performances this year.
                                         Rooster says Hi

No comments:

Post a Comment