Sunday 25 December 2011

My homies and I

I hope you are all enjoying your festivities. Here is the Festive address from Barns Cottage. A fairly frantic morning was had here with numerous horses to be seen to before Housemate headed North for lunch. I had a fine selection of random presents.

                               Darcy ensuring that I don't get to enjoy my pressies to quickly.


As you can see I was spoiled. There was ; Beer from Darcy (Thanks) Socks from Cruella, An exercise rug from Kavi for Kavi  ??!! Also, at the front, in red, a pair of novelty scrotums from my mother in law.

"Where's that Gershwin, I'll show him Christmas goodwill"
Before the champagne was cracked open and the nut roast put in the oven (yum) we took Ari for a long walk. He got very tired but not to tired too disgrace himself. His punishment was supplied by DJ, Ari had not hidden his Christmas treat well enough and on his return all he could hear a quiet Daschundal burp.

Time to start eating now, and Singing in the Rain is on More4 in half an hour. Enjoy the rest of the day with love from us all in Middleton