Thursday 29 November 2012

The Eye Of The Tiger

As the weather has been pretty awful for the last few weeks we have been keeping most of our equine chums in their barn and stables overnight. As they are free roaming creatures I was a bit concerned that they might be bored. I need not have worried. I went out last night quite late on to check that they were ok, as I left the house I could hear the thump thump thump of some heavy dub-step coming from nearby. I rounded the corner and made my way to the barn but my way was barred by a pair of Door-Cats.

                                          "I'm sorry Sir, it's members only tonight"

Over Sharkey's shoulder all I could see was flashing lights and was that DJ DJ slamming the platters on the decks ? Surely not.


                                  Making sure everyone is sorted for E's and Whizz

I have to say that I was a little surprised to see the Sharkmeister on the door as she is only a small cat however this morning I caught her in one of her sparring sessions with the aptly named Rocky.


  What happens is that Sharkey sits on the fencepost, Rocky strolls over and nudges her, she then turns round and goes back on her haunches and punches him in the face. One day we will capture it on video and make a fortune.
                               "Do that one more time and you'll get a thump"