Monday 19 November 2012

Horses and more horses first !

Aaarghh a blank page and a blog to write. how long has it been ? Oh goodness I'm sorry. Actually I'm lucky to be here at all. H and I had a day out today and got back after dark. The four horses of the apocalypse are currently occupying the NLND's field. This field is turning into an infirmary, Rooster is recovering from a poorly leg, Rocky impaled himself on a blackthorn (ooohhh), Kavi is looking sad so there must be something wrong with him too.

                                    "Baffled Veterinary science I have "

So anyway we went to collect them from the field, I put the headcollar on Kavi and led him to the gate while H assured me that she would guard the gate while I extracted the Worcester three mile chase winner. "No, Carly" were nearly the last words  I heard as the small blonde one was pushed aside and Rooster and Carly barged out bumping into me and K who reacted in a calm and measured manner for about two seconds before leaping into the air and throwing the most immense buck, I still have the burns on my hand from gripping the rope too hard. Rooster and Carly , now that they were free, trotted calmly off to the barn to await tea. I suppose that it was no good saying "I told you that this would happen".

I have become addicted to the Game of Thrones books recently, I know, I know, but one gets sooo bored with reading A la recherce du temps perdu in the original French, and lets be honest nothing much happens for about 200 pages of most Kafka novels .Anyway I have been espousing them so much that Darcy Dawg has started reading them too
Here he is explaining the plot to me.


                                     "I like the bits about the Wolves"

Ari has been busy too, this chap appeared in the barn, but sadly the Hound has no Gagnam Style and what the photo does not show is Ari attached to the guy's bottom.

                              "Sexy Sexy dogggeee ....owwwww"


I suppose that a trip to Korea is out of the question then