Tuesday 13 March 2012

Of Tonsure and Tubbiness

There's a man rubbing his brisket on the TV at the moment (or atm as we down with the kids say). Soon it will be time for Fat people being surprised at the fact that they are fat because they eat lots and thin people getting upset by the fact that they are thin because they don't eat. Never mind Dr Handsome will soon be along to patronise them.

It's been a few days since I've blogged, there have been Endurance rides to attend dogs to be walked and sadly a funeral to go to. Also the Cheltenham festival started today and I have to ensure that bookmakers have plenty of liquidity. Sorry about that, so, back to the animal whimsy

It looks like the life of a professional gambler is not one for me, H will probably not make it as a diet counsellor judging by the comments she is aiming at the portly gent on the telly. Housemate is considering adding hairstylist to her portfolio of jobs. Darcy was the model today..

         "When I said that I need my hair cutting badly this wasn't what I had in mind"