Sunday 12 February 2012

Faster than a speeding bullet

I think that most of us would agree that Dj is of, how shall I put it, matronly proportions. Apart from when in romping mode she is a steady rather than speedy mover. Why is it then that she can disappear in a matter if seconds ? When I am out on the yard with her and Ari, doing the horses she can be at my heels one minute and then gone in a matter of seconds. I will then spend time wandering around the yard calling her. No sight nor smell of her for ages then I look around and she reappears...in the middle of the yard.

                                       "I was here all along"

She is searching for her Nurses uniform at the moment as she has heard that one of our regular readers, Badger, has hurt his paw and is in need of some extra, doggy, TLC. Get well soon.

After a grim, cold week the weather relented today an Kavi, Carly and Rooster were able to get out and have a little stroll around the lanes and admire the snowdrops

Stay tuned to this blog as in the next offering we may have some exciting news of a new friend coming to join our gang.