Monday 23 January 2012

Not much happening

January is very quiet time of year and here at BC it's much the same. Even Rooster seemed hacked off today when out with Kavi for a stroll in the winter sunshine. Kavi was his usual self, dragging his hooves on the way out and perking up on the way home. By then I had badly torn (ok slightly tweaked) my calf when optimistically trying to mount him from the ground. He's 15.3hh and I'm 3ft 6" ffs. I followed up with having my face slashed open (a bit of a nick) by an errant bramble when cantering up a track. All the hounds are well but acting like dogs which is very disconcerting for a blogger.

On Saturday H and Housemate went out on the razz to the notorious Worcestershire hotspot of Bewdley. They were both sporting dresses !!! I was going to take a picture for you all but when I thought about it, the dialogue "Oh you're both showing off your legs tonight , can I take a picture ?" sounded more than a little creepy so you'll have to take my word for it. Anyway it was good to see Housemate finally getting back to her Northern roots on the way home, she was demanding a kebab (as we drove back through Cleobury Mortimore at 12 45 am...as if) and then if she couldn't have one,  more vodka was needed soonest. She slugged back a large one on her return home.


                                        "What time do you call this ?"

 She was up about four hours after grudgingly turning in. Top respect in the morning when after feeding the horses she had Sausage, Egg, Chips and Beans. For breakfast.